Friday, February 11, 2011

Sora Bulq Dark Jedi reapint.

A while ago now i posted a version of Sora Bulq as a dark jedi, but once again i was unhappy with how he turned out so i decided to get him off the shelf and repaint him to a standard i was happy with, seems its becoming a trend of mine to repaint my older figures to match my newer skills as with the Togruta Jedi, and Master Sev. so here is my newly repainted version of Dark Jedi Sora Bulq, tell me what you guys think.





(original version)

So let me know what you guys think of this new version

2 comments:

  1. I like the new version a lot, what do you use for the soft goods? Is that a darth vader cape?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first version uses a sae see tin skirt and a palpatine robe, the.mew version uses a palpatine skirt :)

    ReplyDelete